Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Lee Jeavons Labour
I am 40 years old and I am married with 3 school age children. I grew up in North Walsall and I work in manufacturing as an Industrial Chemist. As a Trades Unionist I have been helping people with problems for around 18 years.
I grew up through the Tory recessions of the 1980’s and saw 1st hand the associated problems in Beechdale, Birchills and Leamore as a teenager. Twenty years on and what a difference ! Since 1997 Leamore and Burrowes Street TMO’s have been transformed and we have new community facilities in central Beechdale.
Soon we will see the re-development of the Barton industrial site and there is a proposed re-build of Frank F Harrison school with the Labour Government’s “Building Schools for the Future” grant.

I want to build on these positives by working with you, helping you to build safer and stronger communities and by pushing for the Walsall Digital Gateway project, which will bring jobs and investment to our doorstep !

To do all of this I need you to vote for me, Lee Jeavons, your Labour Candidate for the local Council Elections on May 6th,
for a future fair for all.
Polls open from 7.00am to 10.00pm

published by Ian Robertson on behalf of Lee Jeavons by electronic communication from Bellamy House Wilkes Street Willenhall WV13 2BS

No comments:

Post a Comment